View RSS Feed

The Bos'un

Just a little of this and a little of that.

1. The king and the donkey

Quote Originally Posted by The Bos'un View Post
    This story was emailed to me. I have no idea who thought it up. I just wanted to share it with you. We all need to smile once in a while.

The king wanted to go fishing. He called on the royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather forecast for the next few hours.

The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain in the coming days, So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen. On the way he met a farmer on his donkey.
  2. Helpful tactful social skills in the Military

Quote Originally Posted by The Bos'un View Post
    Email from a friend. It is a rather funny story:

A young Navy Pilot was injured while ejecting from his A-4 Skyhawk due to engine failure during a cat shot from the carrier, but due*to the heroics of rescue helicopter crew and the ship's hospital staff, the*only permanent injury was the loss of one ear. He eventually became an Admiral.

However, during his career he was always sensitive about his appearance.

One day the Admiral was interviewing two Navy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. As Washington Turns: the soap opera and liberal melt down of the century.

Anonymous sources have revealed to the NY Slimes that tRump pulled a girls hair on the playground when he was five years old proving he was a serial anti feminist. Pink hatters Rosebud Odimmer and Madrona jumped on this bandwagon and indicated they entertained the notions of farting in the whitehouse elevator, if ever allowed in.

In other news the fake news media organization FNN, former orcastraw leader of the FBI, Jimbo Comley said that tRump was really to blame for him releasing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dummies Tweet At Wrong Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by DRS View Post
    So the ever sensitive in need of safe space Trump and Pence worshippers have been tweeting at a theatre in Hamilton Ontario over what happened at the play Hamilton.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/h...-two-1.3859503
    Wasn't me. So stay away from my fire hydrant. Woof woof. There are "stupid is as stupid does" on both sides of the fence. Hamilton Theater is easy to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized