View RSS Feed

madasheck

1. CNN, NYT, other fake news peddlers from White House briefing

Quote Originally Posted by Excast View Post
    “Look, there’s a big difference between a campaign where it is a private venue using private funds and a government entity. I think we have a respect for the press when it comes to the government. That is something you can’t ban an entity from. Conservative, liberal or otherwise, that’s what makes a democracy a democracy versus a dictatorship. I think there is a vastly different model when it comes to government and what should be expected, and that’s on both sides. ”
    Who shared
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 51 senators vote to consider 29 TRILLION dollar debt limit

3. CNN: Trump suggests people assassinate Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingMan View Post
    I don't think he is stepping in doo doo by promoting people to come together and support their constitutional rights though.

Just because it is over a right that involves the things that Democrat loving Black Lives Matter promotes the use of to continue their war on the po-po, doesn't mean Trump is actually - actually suggesting we might have to resort to assassination.

I mean a few, maybe a handful of deranged screwballs and a couple uber-political nutcases will say that,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Trump defends scam with a scam

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Tags: scam, trump Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Politics
  5. Anti-LGBt group sending non-TG men to Target restrooms to scare girls, women

Ah, the intelligence of conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Advocate? Too funny a perverted website that caters to steers and sexual freaks as news source?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast