; Sean Hannity Discussion - madasheck - Blogs

View RSS Feed

madasheck

1. WaPo: Trump has made over 1500 misleading or false claims ... (sounds kind of low)

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    A couple of interesting points here.

Based on the Trump bashing threads in this forum I would have thought the number would be in the trillion gazillion range. So I guess I'm kind of seeing that there are only 1500 as good news.

Second, I wonder why the WAPO didn't see fit to do the same with Obama. Could that have something to do with the WAPO being a liberal mouthpiece?

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/...-1098605635855
    Categories
    Politics
  2. Cry Baby reporters

Quote Originally Posted by Guilds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    As I said in another thread earlier today.

CNN use to do objective journalism.....until Clinton became president. They basically thrown that out the window until Newt won congress. Then they did objective journalism again.

As for Clinton intern....it would have been sweep under the rug if it wasn't for New cable company call FOX.

But again I resented that coverage....and Kenneth Starr was embarrassment to our country....maybe more so then Bill Clinton..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CNN, NYT, other fake news peddlers from White House briefing

Quote Originally Posted by Excast View Post
    “Look, there’s a big difference between a campaign where it is a private venue using private funds and a government entity. I think we have a respect for the press when it comes to the government. That is something you can’t ban an entity from. Conservative, liberal or otherwise, that’s what makes a democracy a democracy versus a dictatorship. I think there is a vastly different model when it comes to government and what should be expected, and that’s on both sides. ”
    Who shared
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 51 senators vote to consider 29 TRILLION dollar debt limit

5. CNN: Trump suggests people assassinate Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingMan View Post
    I don't think he is stepping in doo doo by promoting people to come together and support their constitutional rights though.

Just because it is over a right that involves the things that Democrat loving Black Lives Matter promotes the use of to continue their war on the po-po, doesn't mean Trump is actually - actually suggesting we might have to resort to assassination.

I mean a few, maybe a handful of deranged screwballs and a couple uber-political nutcases will say that,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast