View RSS Feed

JayJay

1. Democrats.....you still own the healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Mex View Post
    Like offer a choice to opt out of Obamacare. All I want is affordable catastrophic coverage. How hard is that to set up?
    Hey Tex....I had that for nearly 20 years until democrats killed it.

Today I went in to get my ears cleaned.....now I can hear rats fart 60 ft away.

Cost 120.00. 120.00 that I could have taking out from my healthcare saving account.
    You can still put away $2,000 pre-tax to pay for out of pocket medical expenses.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Attorney General Nominee Sessions: AG Must Be Able to Say "No" to the President

Quote Originally Posted by zantax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Who View Post
    Didn't five federal judges who gave their opinions before the AG firing - rule against portions of the EO?
    No, they issued stays until a ruling could be made. In any case the administration backed off those portions of the EO and likely were not asking her to defend those portions.

Oh and grr, forum won't let me edit my post just prior to this one.
    If you can, work from a mobile device or a Mac.

There is something seriously wrong with the forum's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why must liberals accuse the right and libertarians for not caring about the poor?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
    Do you know why he got such access?

You think it was because he was a special character, and got that opportunity based on his own unique innate abilities?

How do you think he just happened to be at the right place at the right time in 1981 when IBM needed a new operating system?
    I have no idea. I'm too busy making my own money to worry about how he made his.
    And probably being too caught up in your inflated sense of self-worth to realize how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized