PDA

View Full Version : Hi, painfully slow loading site for me

Fndersbld
October 1st, 2017, 10:10 pm
Hi. I've just joined the forum, but for some reason, I've never encounterd a web site that loaded to slowly. Every time I click something, it takes about a minute and a half to load.

That said, is this something that anyone else has experienced? And has a solution been found, if so? Needless to say, I won't be hanging around long under that circumstance. I don't have this issue any place else on the Internet. I've experimented with using this site on different browsers, which all resulted in the same behavior.

Thanks.

ThinkingMan
October 1st, 2017, 11:03 pm
Hi. I've just joined the forum, but for some reason, I've never encounterd a web site that loaded to slowly. Every time I click something, it takes about a minute and a half to load.

That said, is this something that anyone else has experienced? And has a solution been found, if so? Needless to say, I won't be hanging around long under that circumstance. I don't have this issue any place else on the Internet. I've experimented with using this site on different browsers, which all resulted in the same behavior.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately the site is frought with bugs and adware and whatever else.

It sometimes takes me minutes to load the page.

No one has the smarts or desire to fix them.

you just kinda have to deal with them if it matters enough to you to point out raging idiocy.

hopefully you do we could use another thinking man ( or woman).

Good luck!

FlameHeart
October 6th, 2017, 6:26 pm
Hi Fndersbld,
Yes, unfortunately the site has been loading slowly. I'm speculating that it's the ads, but don't quote me on that. The animated ads are the really bad ones, because of the animation.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Nemesis
October 9th, 2017, 6:28 am
It seems this section of the forum is cursed. Pretty much every new poster who starts off in here never goes onto be a regular poster. New posters tend to dive straight in.

stokedat70
October 9th, 2017, 10:11 am
Yes, Sloooooow

poorblackman
October 10th, 2017, 4:22 pm
Once I installed an ad blocker software on my browser it fixed everything.