PDA

View Full Version : Just saying Howdy as new member

myteepatriot
May 22nd, 2017, 1:41 pm
Howdy all :flag:Glad to be here Big fan of Sean Hannity, Feel he is one of the most honest commentators out there, Looking forward to being part of this forum, TY and God Bless

FlameHeart
May 23rd, 2017, 5:26 pm
Welcome to the forums Mike! Hope you enjoy them.

gordonproshek
May 29th, 2017, 1:35 am
Hello an welcome. I am a vet, served in Viet Nam... First time I have been on a computer. Never had a cell phone all this tech stuff is new to me.... I don't like it too much. I like being a ghost. I don't like being watched an followed.. Your the first one that I have talked with... I have left some posts on face book but thats it. Well if you feel like it write back.. Bye for now

sanop9
June 13th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Welcome mate! Enjoy!

FlameHeart
June 16th, 2017, 11:14 am
Welcome all :)

Farbreaker
July 6th, 2017, 7:36 pm
Hi, and welcome! Have a great stay here

blackcatrun
July 8th, 2017, 6:39 pm
Hello an welcome. I am a vet, served in Viet Nam... First time I have been on a computer. Never had a cell phone all this tech stuff is new to me.... I don't like it too much. I like being a ghost. I don't like being watched an followed.. Your the first one that I have talked with... I have left some posts on face book but thats it. Well if you feel like it write back.. Bye for now

Hello dragged in to the 21st century kicking and screaming I see. Those other finger nail trails on the walls you got dragged through to get here was me. I not much of a fan either.

Linda99
December 14th, 2017, 5:45 am
Hi and welcome!:whistle: