PDA

View Full Version : 19 days later I am accepted

FNHSCAR17S
April 13th, 2017, 3:31 am
Hello all.
I am a pro constitution voter. (The left or right party means nothing to me. I don't need a party to tell me how to think)
That being said the 2nd protects the rest.
I was disappointed in how long it took to be a member to this forum. That said, I am happy to be apart of this forum
I am from the great state of Nebraska! All and all a pro 2nd ammendment state. Plus silencers are legal here!
I am 45 years old. I started to reload before I could legally own a firearm. I am a NRA CERTIFIED instructor in rifle and handgun. Plus a range safty officer,
I ♡ 500+ yard competition shooting
Uneducated people can judge from what I said to classify me.
I don't care.
I just love America and the constitution
Please email your bitches to
Billglockg23@gmail.com

Cordelier
April 18th, 2017, 3:21 pm
Greetings!

Sorry about the delay... it must have taken the Russian Security Service a while to establish your bona fides and sign off on your application.

FlameHeart
April 18th, 2017, 10:03 pm
Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to some good discussions :)

Nemesis
April 26th, 2017, 9:44 pm
What is it with people joining the forum making a big announcement then nothing.

e_Zenobia
April 28th, 2017, 3:12 pm
Hello all.
I am a pro constitution voter. (The left or right party means nothing to me. I don't need a party to tell me how to think)
That being said the 2nd protects the rest.
I was disappointed in how long it took to be a member to this forum. That said, I am happy to be apart of this forum
I am from the great state of Nebraska! All and all a pro 2nd ammendment state. Plus silencers are legal here!
I am 45 years old. I started to reload before I could legally own a firearm. I am a NRA CERTIFIED instructor in rifle and handgun. Plus a range safty officer,
I ♡ 500+ yard competition shooting
Uneducated people can judge from what I said to classify me.
I don't care.
I just love America and the constitution
Please email your bitches to
Billglockg23@gmail.com

Well, hello there and **WELCOME**

I am not here on a regular basis and this is the first time I have read your post. I think you sound GREAT and I appreciate the time and effort you extended us, to announce yourself and add a little personal information. I am so happy you have become a member and hope you stay a while and enjoy this board of very bright and divergent posters. Have fun!

~Zen