PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Here To Learn

theyellowrose
December 1st, 2016, 4:32 pm
Howdy,

Introducing myself. I love to do research on various topics for my own curiosity. My favorite subject for the last 20+ years has been propaganda in America so I've become some what proficient in the psychology of perception manipulation. My only interest in politics is to study how large groups of seemingly rational people are manipulated by the media, politicians and the "system" in general. I've been working on a book I call a primer for decades to help people "wake up", recognize propaganda and when they are being manipulated far beyond politics to all belief systems inherent in human behavior. Aside from my research hobbies, I spend my time babysitting my grandson, watching Sesame Street and Curious George about 12 hours a day. I'm a very happy, content granny and more grandbabies on the way. Yay!!

(BTW-How do I remove the "In God we trust" under my name? I did not put it in my profile.)

FlameHeart
December 3rd, 2016, 7:49 pm
Hi yellowrose! Welcome to the forum. I believe the "In God We Trust" is a title related to reputation, and might change with l ongevity. (I'll need to double check this)