PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr. Sean Hannity

avsec.bostjan
October 5th, 2016, 2:15 am
Thank you very much for approving my account credentials and for restlessly defending America. The job(your service to America) that you perform is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,
Bastian Auser
http://ausertimes.blogspot.si

cmc
October 8th, 2016, 3:21 pm
I am new here but a avid listener to Hannity and all of FOX News. I cant' stand this anymore and I am ready to scream...I don't care what Trump said in a private conversation 10 years ago that has no affect on me or anyone else in this country today, tomorrow, next month or next year or ever. His action did not cause the DEATH of anyone and will never do that. He is the only hope we have of this country surviving as the founding fathers established it. He is about less government, a country where everyone succeeds on their own not by government handouts, where everyone is brought UP to a level not brought DOWN...taking from the rich to give to the poor brings everybody down and nobody up...where we do not take into our country people who do not share our laws and value system and want to bring violence to a country that has done more to bring peace to this world than anyone. Yes, Trump is a flawed candidate...who among us is not flawed...He was not my first choice but not my last either...BTW...I'm a woman and I was NOT offended..it was stupid and just what men do...as an engineer in and out of manufacturing facilities for 35 years I've heard worse...and in actuality in the scale and scope of things my sensibilities (and probably of most woman today other than the elite and the press!!) are the least of my worries. I am however offended by being referred to as deplorable or a loser...that the viewpoints of others are less valuable than Hillary's is offensive... with the decisions she has made she has been responsible for an uncountable number of deaths by ISIS...How many people would be alive today in Libya, France, Belgium, Syria, Iraq, and even the US if she had made the right decisions when she was Secretary of State...somehow that's supposed to make us look up to her...trust her judgement over our own I think not. Never mind bringing up what Bill did...just focus on what Hillary did and will do...open boarders? when we have solved all of the US's problems of poverty, bad schools, lack of law and order and everyone here is treated as valuable productive members of society and there is adequate work for everyone then we can look at open boarders otherwise we are doomed to fail. You can keep taking money from the rich till they become the poor....and then where are you...You can print more money but that doesn't make it worth anything...We have only to look at the constitution to see why the US is the country it is and the farther we get from it the less we become. Its time to look at our mistakes...put selfishness aside and as the writers did look at the greater good...it's not in free health care...it's affordable health care...not about free college...it's affordable education...these are accomplished by good jobs, the right values...limiting immediate gratification by saving for what's important...looking within ourselves to fix what's wrong and not expecting the government to take care of us. We have within each of us what we need to succeed...some may need help to find it...that's what strong family, good friends and strong neighbors are for...not government.

Thank you for listening
Chris Carriero

RayMan
October 17th, 2016, 2:07 pm
I am new here but a avid listener to Hannity and all of FOX News. I cant' stand this anymore and I am ready to scream...I don't care what Trump said in a private conversation 10 years ago that has no affect on me or anyone else in this country today, tomorrow, next month or next year or ever. His action did not cause the DEATH of anyone and will never do that. He is the only hope we have of this country surviving as the founding fathers established it. He is about less government, a country where everyone succeeds on their own not by government handouts, where everyone is brought UP to a level not brought DOWN...taking from the rich to give to the poor brings everybody down and nobody up...where we do not take into our country people who do not share our laws and value system and want to bring violence to a country that has done more to bring peace to this world than anyone. Yes, Trump is a flawed candidate...who among us is not flawed...He was not my first choice but not my last either...BTW...I'm a woman and I was NOT offended..it was stupid and just what men do...as an engineer in and out of manufacturing facilities for 35 years I've heard worse...and in actuality in the scale and scope of things my sensibilities (and probably of most woman today other than the elite and the press!!) are the least of my worries. I am however offended by being referred to as deplorable or a loser...that the viewpoints of others are less valuable than Hillary's is offensive... with the decisions she has made she has been responsible for an uncountable number of deaths by ISIS...How many people would be alive today in Libya, France, Belgium, Syria, Iraq, and even the US if she had made the right decisions when she was Secretary of State...somehow that's supposed to make us look up to her...trust her judgement over our own I think not. Never mind bringing up what Bill did...just focus on what Hillary did and will do...open boarders? when we have solved all of the US's problems of poverty, bad schools, lack of law and order and everyone here is treated as valuable productive members of society and there is adequate work for everyone then we can look at open boarders otherwise we are doomed to fail. You can keep taking money from the rich till they become the poor....and then where are you...You can print more money but that doesn't make it worth anything...We have only to look at the constitution to see why the US is the country it is and the farther we get from it the less we become. Its time to look at our mistakes...put selfishness aside and as the writers did look at the greater good...it's not in free health care...it's affordable health care...not about free college...it's affordable education...these are accomplished by good jobs, the right values...limiting immediate gratification by saving for what's important...looking within ourselves to fix what's wrong and not expecting the government to take care of us. We have within each of us what we need to succeed...some may need help to find it...that's what strong family, good friends and strong neighbors are for...not government.

Thank you for listening
Chris Carriero

Paragraphing is nice.