PDA

View Full Version : I'm Signing In...If a Lib Reads, He/She May Want Me Ejected...

ThomasWeaver
August 7th, 2016, 8:52 pm
Hi Everyone! In no way do I think like a roadie, If you wanna play an instrument - carry your own equipment...
Am always looking at folk's attitudes and their humor. Rest assured I'm no Charles Krauthammer but I can still spot someone unhinged - like Hillary....
Listening to "Info Wars" sometimes scares me; like today, he talks about how the election can be rigged and that Obama in a slight way hints by how much...
I'm from P'cola, Florida where most of us are "Crackers" and you can find some of my twitter postings which are often punched in later in the evenings.
As far as a "true" conservative that is on each weeknight, I can not find a better unbiased journalist than Sean Hannity - and, I am not blowing smoke...which is the primary reason I logged in and registered here.
Ideas, ideas, & more ideas is what I seek to make sure that this election goes 'other' than Hillary's way.

supreme_war_Pig
August 7th, 2016, 9:05 pm
Hi Everyone! In no way do I think like a roadie, If you wanna play an instrument - carry your own equipment...
Am always looking at folk's attitudes and their humor. Rest assured I'm no Charles Krauthammer but I can still spot someone unhinged - like Hillary....
Listening to "Info Wars" sometimes scares me; like today, he talks about how the election can be rigged and that Obama in a slight way hints by how much...
I'm from P'cola, Florida where most of us are "Crackers" and you can find some of my twitter postings which are often punched in later in the evenings.
As far as a "true" conservative that is on each weeknight, I can not find a better unbiased journalist than Sean Hannity - and, I am not blowing smoke...which is the primary reason I logged in and registered here.
Ideas, ideas, & more ideas is what I seek to make sure that this election goes 'other' than Hillary's way.

Welcome aboard!!:D

Remus Lupin
August 8th, 2016, 7:39 pm
Welcome to our forum.

Nemesis
August 12th, 2016, 4:48 pm
Another one hit poster.