PDA

View Full Version : Hey yall!

FormerRep
July 5th, 2015, 4:34 pm
Wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I'm a recovering Republican, now I'm closer to Libertarian than anything. I'm very Southern and don't hesitate to say "yall" or "bless your heart" I look forward to meeting all of you!

--jenn

Remus Lupin
July 5th, 2015, 11:45 pm
Sweet another Floridian. Welcome aboard.

FormerRep
July 6th, 2015, 11:56 am
Thanks!

RTchoke
July 6th, 2015, 1:10 pm
Welcome!!

Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

supreme_war_Pig
July 6th, 2015, 1:22 pm
Wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I'm a recovering Republican, now I'm closer to Libertarian than anything. I'm very Southern and don't hesitate to say "yall" or "bless your heart" I look forward to meeting all of you!

--jenn

:yo:

FormerRep
July 6th, 2015, 5:11 pm
Thanks ya''ll!

Dr. Funkenstein
July 7th, 2015, 8:51 am
I'm willing to let the whole "NASCAR fan" thing go in the spirit of goodwill...;)

FormerRep
July 7th, 2015, 5:44 pm
I'm willing to let the whole "NASCAR fan" thing go in the spirit of goodwill...;)

lol! Thanks Doc! oh yea I forgot to thank you for the fireball shot you bought me? <3

e_Zenobia
July 7th, 2015, 10:32 pm
Hey jenn....so happy to have you join a fine message board. I hope you have more time than I to post here as there are some good discussions and worthy posters to enjoy. Oh! And the best collection of smilies anywhere. :dance:

~Zen

smyrna
July 12th, 2015, 6:37 pm
Whassssup FormerRep? I've already crossed your path on the boards and I must say.......like your style. Welcome my friend.:hug:

FormerRep
July 13th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Whassssup FormerRep? I've already crossed your path on the boards and I must say.......like your style. Welcome my friend.:hug:
Thanks Syrma! I like you too! :hug:

FormerRep
July 13th, 2015, 8:52 pm
Hey jenn....so happy to have you join a fine message board. I hope you have more time than I to post here as there are some good discussions and worthy posters to enjoy. Oh! And the best collection of smilies anywhere. :dance:

~Zen
Thank you for the welcome, Zen. And yes it's hard for me to spend time with my family and spend an adequate amount here on the forums too. And I love the smilies...

WildRose
August 14th, 2015, 5:13 am
Welcome, you should make for a lively addition.