PDA

View Full Version : Hello, from parts unknown....

The Deity
May 4th, 2014, 4:34 pm
I just wanted to introduce myself. I was actually a member here before but haven't posted since around 2003. I belive my old screen name was Mr. Bungle, but don't quote me on that. Either way that account seems to have been wiped.

I have lurked here occasionally over the years and have now decided to join back into the fray. Most of you will probably think I'm a dirty liberal and for the most part that would be true. There are however, some issues where I lean right or where my opinion doesn't seem to be represented by either party. I've voted for a few Republicans and Independents in my life, although now I usually just vote a straight democratic ticket. Anyway, see you on the boards.

PS: Nice to see Pogo the Possum back, which may have influenced my decision to rejoin. Always found that poster very entertaining. One time he decided to boycott the site and didn't post for a few weeks. I started a thread urging him to come back and wrote a love poem to the Possum everyday he was gone. Maybe he remembers that.

Drawz
May 4th, 2014, 7:14 pm
A Mike Patton fan, eh?

The Deity
May 4th, 2014, 7:27 pm
Who's Mike Patton? I like Pee Wee Herman!

The Deity
May 4th, 2014, 8:09 pm
Also Travolta!

Drawz
May 4th, 2014, 8:19 pm
Who's Mike Patton? I like Pee Wee Herman!
Heh. I never knew that was the source of the name. Had to look it up just now.

Proud Mom and Teacher
May 4th, 2014, 11:24 pm
I just wanted to introduce myself. I was actually a member here before but haven't posted since around 2003. I belive my old screen name was Mr. Bungle, but don't quote me on that. Either way that account seems to have been wiped.

I have lurked here occasionally over the years and have now decided to join back into the fray. Most of you will probably think I'm a dirty liberal and for the most part that would be true. There are however, some issues where I lean right or where my opinion doesn't seem to be represented by either party. I've voted for a few Republicans and Independents in my life, although now I usually just vote a straight democratic ticket. Anyway, see you on the boards.

PS: Nice to see Pogo the Possum back, which may have influenced my decision to rejoin. Always found that poster very entertaining. One time he decided to boycott the site and didn't post for a few weeks. I started a thread urging him to come back and wrote a love poem to the Possum everyday he was gone. Maybe he remembers that.

Welcome back!

To the bold part, if you are a guy, that is a little gay.

If you are a girl, slightly better, but a little creepy. :razz:

If you vote straight Dem ticket, I am sure we will grow to not like one another, so I have enjoyed this brief moment to get to know you before that happens. :D

H-minus
May 5th, 2014, 3:29 am
Hiya, hope you don't have a god complex.