PDA

View Full Version : Hello from an old member, now a new member

HeyJude
May 1st, 2014, 12:53 pm
A big hello to all the Hannity members! I was a member here around 2008 or 2009, then got banned in 2012 I think. I continued to read here from time to time, so I still know many of the members. Thank you BGG for allowing me to be a member here again.

madasheck
May 1st, 2014, 1:05 pm
A big hello to all the Hannity members! I was a member here around 2008 or 2009, then got banned in 2012 I think. I continued to read here from time to time, so I still know many of the members. Thank you BGG for allowing me to be a member here again.

I remember you. Love the Beatles name. :)

HeyJude
May 1st, 2014, 1:20 pm
I remember you. Love the Beatles name. :)

Thanks madasheck. :)

knuckle2ride
May 1st, 2014, 1:25 pm
Didn't you have the city limit sign "Two Egg, Alabama" in your signature?

HeyJude
May 1st, 2014, 1:46 pm
Didn't you have the city limit sign "Two Egg, Alabama" in your signature?

Yes I did, you have a GREAT memory! :) Except it was Two Egg, FL. I live in Alabama, so that was probably why you thought Two Egg, AL.

WorldWatcher
May 1st, 2014, 1:53 pm
>

Welcome back HJ.

:)

>>>>

BasicGreatGuy
May 1st, 2014, 2:08 pm
Glad to have you back, HeyJude.

It is good to see so many of the old-time members returning to the forum. I take that as a very good sign for us all.

HeyJude
May 1st, 2014, 2:31 pm
>

Welcome back HJ.

:)

>>>>

Thanks WorldWatcher, it's nice to be back. :)

HeyJude
May 1st, 2014, 2:39 pm
Glad to have you back, HeyJude.

It is good to see so many of the old-time members returning to the forum. I take that as a very good sign for us all.

Me too BGG. This place always had kind of a "family" type feel to it, so it's very good to see some folks being welcomed back "home". :)

Speaking of family, I was saddened to read about HailReagan, so very sad. Also Jim James too, he was a great member and a fine person.

Dreamy
May 1st, 2014, 2:57 pm
Me too BGG. This place always had kind of a "family" type feel to it, so it's very good to see some folks being welcomed back "home". :)

Speaking of family, I was saddened to read about HailReagan, so very sad. Also Jim James too, he was a great member and a fine person.

Welcome back HeyJude. So glad you have joined the rest of us who have returned to the fold recently.

I too was very saddened to hear about the passings of old friends HailReagan and James and also JenyEliza.

bodecea
May 1st, 2014, 3:14 pm
Welcome back HeyJude. So glad you have joined the rest of us who have returned to the fold recently.

I too was very saddened to hear about the passings of old friends HailReagan and James and also JenyEliza.

Wait....JenyEliza passed away? What happened?

Lisa4Catholics
May 1st, 2014, 3:31 pm

Speaking of family, I was saddened to read about HailReagan, so very sad. Also Jim James too, he was a great member and a fine person.:clap::clap::clap:Our family is coming back together let the sibling squabbles begin!!!! I am so glad you are back.

BasicGreatGuy
May 1st, 2014, 3:53 pm
Wait....JenyEliza passed away? What happened?I believe her death was asthma related.

Dreamy
May 1st, 2014, 3:56 pm
Wait....JenyEliza passed away? What happened?

I'm not certain Bodecea but I also heard it was from her asthma as BGG said.

HeyJude
May 1st, 2014, 3:59 pm

Thanks Dreamy, good to see you here. So sorry to hear about JenyEliza.

HeyJude
May 1st, 2014, 4:03 pm
:clap::clap::clap:Our family is coming back together let the sibling squabbles begin!!!! I am so glad you are back.

Hi Lisa! (((hugs))) Yes it does seem like sibling squabbles here sometimes, LoL!! :)

H-minus
May 1st, 2014, 5:39 pm
Hiya, welcome back.

HeyJude
May 1st, 2014, 6:14 pm
Hiya, welcome back.

Hiya H-minus, good to see you! It's nice to be back. :)

Remus Lupin
May 1st, 2014, 7:26 pm
Welcome back Heyjude.

HeyJude
May 1st, 2014, 7:36 pm
Welcome back Heyjude.

Hi Remus! :) Thanks for the welcome, how have you been doing?

Remus Lupin
May 1st, 2014, 8:15 pm
This aspie is still going strong.

HeyJude
May 1st, 2014, 10:43 pm
This aspie is still going strong.

I couldn't find a "thumbs up" smilie, so here's a :hug: instead. :)

sircharliebrown
May 2nd, 2014, 12:23 am
Welcome back!

HeyJude
May 2nd, 2014, 3:30 pm
Welcome back!

Thanks sircharliebrown! :) Nice to be back.

HeyJude
May 2nd, 2014, 3:38 pm
(trying to get sig pic to show up)

GA_LP
May 2nd, 2014, 9:33 pm
Jude is back!

GA_LP
May 2nd, 2014, 9:34 pm

I too was very saddened to hear about the passings of old friends HailReagan and James and also JenyEliza.Son of a ..... JenyEliza too?

Hadassah
May 2nd, 2014, 9:39 pm
Son of a ..... JenyEliza too?

yes.

HeyJude
May 3rd, 2014, 12:20 am
Jude is back!

Howdy howdy! :)

itsjoanne
May 3rd, 2014, 12:41 am

Welcome back. Good to see you here again.

deloga
May 3rd, 2014, 2:18 am
Son of a ..... JenyEliza too?

:cry::cry: I'm truly saddened by this. I was hoping to get back in contact.

HeyJude
May 3rd, 2014, 10:49 pm
Welcome back. Good to see you here again.

It's joanne!! Hiya friend! Good to see you too. :)

Proud Mom and Teacher
May 4th, 2014, 12:20 am
Hello there lady!

It's been too long. :hug:

Jump right in, the water is warm!

rckirby
May 4th, 2014, 7:24 pm
My goodness....HeyJude. I've missed you! Seem's like our 'family' has been congealing lately. First Spinach, now you. Many of us have been holding the fort and welcome y'all back.

HeyJude
May 4th, 2014, 9:13 pm
Hello there lady!

It's been too long. :hug:

Jump right in, the water is warm!

Proud Mom!! So good to see you again!! Hugs back at ya!! :hug:

HeyJude
May 4th, 2014, 9:19 pm
My goodness....HeyJude. I've missed you! Seem's like our 'family' has been congealing lately. First Spinach, now you. Many of us have been holding the fort and welcome y'all back.

rckirby I've missed you too!! So nice to see you and so many other familiar names. Yes I saw our beloved Pogo here too! :) It's like old home week or sumthin, lol. Is Bayou Bill still around?

H-minus
May 5th, 2014, 3:30 am
He is when not getting banned, which seems to happen to him quite often.

HeyJude
May 5th, 2014, 4:16 pm
He is when not getting banned, which seems to happen to him quite often.

:( That's sad...

pdmike
May 5th, 2014, 4:41 pm
Hi, y'all! Nice thread here. Thought I'd drop in briefly since I am back for the moment. I remember you, HJ.

Dreamy
May 5th, 2014, 4:42 pm
rckirby I've missed you too!! So nice to see you and so many other familiar names. Yes I saw our beloved Pogo here too! :) It's like old home week or sumthin, lol. Is Bayou Bill still around?

I believe he is off time out but he is very busy these days. He will be back soon I hope. Miss seeing him here.

HeyJude
May 5th, 2014, 5:18 pm
Hi, y'all! Nice thread here. Thought I'd drop in briefly since I am back for the moment. I remember you, HJ.

Hiya pdmike! :) I remember you too! :hug: It feels really nice to be remembered by so many good people, y'all are just the greatest.

HeyJude
May 5th, 2014, 5:21 pm
I believe he is off time out but he is very busy these days. He will be back soon I hope. Miss seeing him here.

Please tell him I said hello if you happen to talk to him. I miss him too.

Dreamy
May 5th, 2014, 5:49 pm
Please tell him I said hello if you happen to talk to him. I miss him too.

I will. He may be reading here but if not I see him at my Beach House and I will let him know.

HeyJude
May 7th, 2014, 2:16 pm
I will. He may be reading here but if not I see him at my Beach House and I will let him know.

Thanks Dreamy :hug:

Gern Blanston
May 8th, 2014, 1:41 pm
Welcome back HeyJude :exclaim:

HeyJude
May 8th, 2014, 3:00 pm
Welcome back HeyJude :exclaim:

Thanks Jim! :)