PDA

View Full Version : old member, new name

deloga
April 30th, 2014, 6:51 pm
Hi everyone. While procrastinating on studying for my Secured Transactions final (literally the worst class to happen to anyone in the history of ever), I decided to pop in over here for the first time in, well...years. I was a fairly regular poster here back in 2005-2007ish. Back then my name was HottieforHannity. (Can we just not? I was 18, OK?) Anyway, I thought I'd come check things out again.

BasicGreatGuy
April 30th, 2014, 6:54 pm
Welcome back, deloga. Glad you decided to check things out. Hope you stay a while this time. :)

blue fox
April 30th, 2014, 7:57 pm
We all do strange things at that age. Welcome back.

Remus Lupin
April 30th, 2014, 8:01 pm
Welcome back!

H-minus
April 30th, 2014, 8:11 pm
There is a name I haven't heard for years, welcome back.

deloga
April 30th, 2014, 8:55 pm
Thanks everyone!

sircharliebrown
May 1st, 2014, 12:27 am
Welcome back!

Dreamy
May 1st, 2014, 2:58 pm
Hi everyone. While procrastinating on studying for my Secured Transactions final (literally the worst class to happen to anyone in the history of ever), I decided to pop in over here for the first time in, well...years. I was a fairly regular poster here back in 2005-2007ish. Back then my name was HottieforHannity. (Can we just not? I was 18, OK?) Anyway, I thought I'd come check things out again.

I remember you well! Welcome back.

Lisa4Catholics
May 1st, 2014, 3:32 pm
Hi everyone. While procrastinating on studying for my Secured Transactions final (literally the worst class to happen to anyone in the history of ever), I decided to pop in over here for the first time in, well...years. I was a fairly regular poster here back in 2005-2007ish. Back then my name was HottieforHannity. (Can we just not? I was 18, OK?) Anyway, I thought I'd come check things out again.Hello I remember you welcome back!!!